Tuesday, February 11, 2014

"A Princess for a Knight"

The Institute hosted a dance called "A Princess for a Knight"--it was fabulous! My date was so sweet and funny, I couldn't have asked for a better night! There were 24 people in our group total, so we split up for dinner groups. All the girls in the apartment below me are some of my best friends and they all had dates for that night as well. We decided to make crepes & smoothies for the boys and just chat/get-to-know them better. All 24 of us met for some group games, as sort of a "day activity" and that was super fun and we definitely made some new friends. Overall, the dance could've lasted all night and I still wouldn't have wanted to go home. The music was great, the food delicious, and the company even better!
B & I
The first half of our group--the fabulous friends we ate dinner with.

Funny face, anyone?
 
The second half of our group--the friends we mostly danced with.
 
Funny story: They said, "Quick picture!" So I started to
 run over and they had already snapped the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment