Monday, February 2, 2015

Brighton Staff 2014 Christmas Party

This is the night we were all waiting for, the Brighton Christmas party. Okay, so I don't know about the "we" but I definitely couldn't wait! I made so many wonderful friends at camp, and being away from them was like someone taking away part of my oxygen. I didn't fully realize what an impact these girls have had on my life until I got to the party and my spirit was bursting and I couldn't stop hugging everyone. Ah man, I was practically in tears as I left when the party ended, some of them I won't see for a LONG time (missions, school, etc...). I just know though, that when we do get together again, it will just be picking up where we left off. I loved working at Brighton but it wouldn't have been the same without these wonderful women!
Ruby & Abu. Let's just say us three were the running commentary for the White Elephant game
Me & Scout
Buttercup, Boots, Sunny, Fives, Milla, Flip-Flop & China
Bird, Squeaky & Scout
This is Bug's party, no messing with the Bug!

Again, not everyone, but many were able to come

Paisley, Skippy & Me
In fact, this reminds me of a certain LDS Primary song:
"This is the night we've waited for,
always a treat we have in store.
We love each other, more and more,
with every [Brighton] night!"

No comments:

Post a Comment