Friday, February 20, 2015

Friday Favorite

I have decided recently I have no life. That is, no life to speak of; nothing exciting. Just boring old school and who wants to hear about that? So the nearest thing to exciting is when I find a recipe, try it out, and it ends up being the brightest part of my drab day. Don't worry, I'm all too willing to share these recipes I find, I can't help but share what I love! (Today's favorite includes two recipes because I just couldn't decide which one I loved more...)

Asian Salad
Salad Portion:
-- 3 1/2 C. Shredded Cabbage
-- 1 pkg. Ramen Noodles
-- 3 Green Onions, chopped
-- 1/2 C. Frozen Green Peas
-- 1 Tbs. Sesame Seeds
-- 1/4 C. Slivered Almonds (Optional)
Dressing:
-- 1/4 C. Rice Vinegar
-- 1/4 C. Sugar
-- 2 Tbs. Oil
-- 1 Tbs. Sesame Seed Oil
-- Seasoning Packet from Ramen

1. Combine dressing ingredients, cover, shake well. Toss together with salad ingredients. EASIEST SALAD EVER!

Easy Breakfast Casserole 
(love throwing together for Sunday morning breakfast)
-- 1 can Cresent Rolls
-- 1 (8oz.) pkg. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
-- 1/2 C. Milk
-- 1 C. Browned Sausage
-- 1/4 tsp. Garlic Powder
-- 5 Eggs
-- Salt & Pepper to taste

1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Combine all ingredients (except biscuits)
3. Using scissors, cut biscuits into pieces and stir in gently
4. Put in greased 9 X 13 pan and bake for 25-30 minutes.



No comments:

Post a Comment