Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Butcher Family Reunion 2015

I know this post is a long time coming, summer is already over, where has the time gone? Better late than never, I suppose. This year our family reunion was very impromptu, but still so much fun! We gathered our family together in about a week with phone calls, texts, etc...and then all met up at a lake near us (Sadly, some weren't able to make it due to work, school and such). It was quite windy the entire day, but it was still a great time. It is crazy to me how much older my younger cousins have gotten since the last time I saw them. We went fishing, boating, paddle-boarding, canoeing, and had a picnic lunch. 
Cousin M w/ wife H
Their oldest daughter A
Their youngest daughter A
Their oldest, also A 
Aunt L 
Aunt L w/ cousin P
C and Me
Cousin J w/ daughters A & I
Cousin J's oldest, J
Cousin H w/ daughter R
Dad w/ cousin A
Cousin J w/ husband R and daughters J & I
Cousin M w/ cousin A & his son S
Aunt L, cousin P w/ wife A
Cousins I, H and P
Uncle R
Uncle C
Cousin H & Dad
Cutest little one, R 
Cousins A & A
Little J (extremely smart for his age!)
Our picnic setup, not too shabby!
Dad w/ C 
Uncle C w/ cousin M
 After returning home and getting cleaned up, we all met again at Aunt L & Uncle R's house for a BBQ & games. Fun times!


Cousin E w/ husband J
Dad w/ Aunt B
Dad, cousin P w/ wife M
Cousin I w/ M 
Cousin M, his son A, Uncle R
Me and cousin A 
C and cousin M
Me and cousin A
Cousin H w/ son A, cousin J w/ son H
Cousins A, J & A
Cousins A, M, E & J
Aunt B & Uncle C
(Top) Cousins E, J w/ husband R
(Bottom) Cousins L & A
Uncle R w/ Cousin M & wife H, kids A and J 
Cousin J, C, Dad & Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment