Monday, September 28, 2015

Thank You

Well, I realize that I've been avoiding posting this for awhile now, but it has been a big part of our summer (and beginning of school) so here I go. My beautiful aunt Sherri Schloss left this world for the next on August 16, 2015. She fought her hardest but in the end, nothing else could be done. I think it was pure shock at the beginning, knowing she had worked this hard and come this far only to have everything come crashing down. At the end of the day though, I think we all felt our own amount of peace concerning the situation, knowing Sherri is breathing easier and finally enjoying things she couldn't before. The funeral was so nice and everyone spoke sweet memories about her and the many things she had done for them. Sherri was truly an incredible daughter, mom, sister, aunt and most of all, friend. She will be greatly missed. Thank you for your continued prayers and for your friendship as well. Keep in mind that you can still donate to cover medical bills or to buy a Lungs For Sherri t-shirt to show your love and support at: http://lungs4sherri.org/

June 19, 1965-August 16, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment