Monday, November 11, 2013

Missionary Mindset

This last weekend was Stake Conference in my ward. It was so inspirational; I just wanted to jump up and stick a missionary badge on! The sister missionaries in our stake shared their experiences about deciding to go on a mission--they pretty much settled all my concerns. I want to go very badly! (It's all about finishing this year of schooling first, I guess...) The Stake President also spoke and emphasized the need for more missionaries and the importance of a strong testimony. The whole meeting was just uplifting and I left not realizing I had been in the meeting for more than two hours! I just wanted to stay and ask questions, take notes, and just genuinely be inspired! When me and K (my roomie) walked out of the meeting, we both looked at each other and said, "Wow! What a meeting!" Everyone that spoke was prepared and all those that listened were in tune with the messages, the spirit in the room was miraculous! Here's a video they showed everyone: http://bcove.me/qojpkw47

1 comment:

  1. Abbie- I can't wait for you to serve a mission! Are you going to turn your papers in after this year of school? If so, we should turn our papers in together! :) who knows, we might end up serving together! You know how great that would be! :)
    -Staci

    ReplyDelete