Monday, November 11, 2013

No Shave Nomember?

I'm just not sure what the reasoning is behind the great idea of "No Shave November". I think it is so strange; one minute, every male around me is clean-shaven and then BAM! There are beards, goatees, cookie dusters, and sideburns all over the place! Now, I don't care if men think this fad is for them or even participate, I just don't understand. I have even heard of competitions/bets being placed on the longest, thickest, scruffiest, etc...beards. If any of you out there understand this phenomenon that's slowly evolved over the past couple years, please enlighten. The whole idea just seems a bit silly. imagine if girls swore off of shaving for an entire month...eww. Such images just can't be removed from one's psychi. Please shave! Signing off, until next time.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Abbie! I know it has something to do with prostate cancer awareness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting, thanks for sharing! I'll have to look into that and re-post what I find...

    ReplyDelete