Monday, November 11, 2013

The Beginning of Something Good (I Hope...)

Well...I've been thinking I should start a blog for quite some time now. A lot of people I know have started one and frankly, I love reading them! A blog, I feel, is a good way to journal and post things that are too personal for Facebook, Twitter, etc...I always have to hesitate when posting on these sites to not include tons of personal information and all that jazz, and this blog might just be the thing I really need to keep all my thoughts together. It's funny because sometimes I'll be on FB, writing about the days, weeks, or weekends' happenings and the thoughts just keep coming. Pretty soon, the posts are a billion words longer than anticipated and might share things that everyone on planet earth doesn't necessarily need to know. Also I figure that since I am really quite the slacker-type in journal writing, but I do get on my computer a lot, that this would be a great way to remember great and important things/events/people in my life. So...to conclude, I hope that all who read these various vignettes find inspiration, laughter, and a sense of connection to the things I type about. Feel free to comment at any time, as I am open to suggestions, improvements, and just flat-out compliments. We'll see how this goes for now. Goodnight all, until next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment